Terms and conditions
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
The term ‘Creative Floral Designs’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Studio 1, 108 Bletchley Road, Newton Longville, Milton Keynes, MK17 OAD. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Wherever possible, for security, a signature will be obtained on delivery.
- Whilst we make every effort to deliver your goods on your specified delivery date, we cannot be held responsible if we are unable to do this due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Occasionally we may be unable to deliver due to non-availability of stock or unforeseen circumstances. If such a situation arises we will attempt to substitute flowers where possible, if this is not an option we will issue you with a refund of any payment made. This will discharge any liability for failure to deliver your order.
Cancellation /Change of order
- For practical reasons, flowers are non-returnable. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A minimum of 48 hours’ notice (before the requested delivery date or before the last order date) must be given in order to cancel, or to make changes to an order. Cancellations / changes to orders must be made by directly contacting Julie on the following number: 07966 299323
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.