At Creative Floral Designs we are committed to protecting your privacy and any information that we may collect from you lawfully ( in accordance with the data protection act 1998 and subsequent revisions thereof) will only be used to process your order and to provide you with the best service available.
Information we may collect from you
The type of information we may collect about you includes;
- Your name, address, phone number, e-mail address.
- If you contact us we may keep a record of your correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data and location data.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
Use of information
Any information you provide us with will not be passed onto a third party for marketing purposes.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about any changes to our service.
Cookies are small files saved to the users computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the users interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through it’s server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and it’s external serving vendors.
Links to other websites
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links users should always adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.